Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has a dead pixel line on display

A

AC Question

That's funny. I just got a line on my Samsung Note 3.
From a 2-week long business trip, I arrived at home, took a nap, when I woke up, the phone was under my pillow.
Just an average mid 70's room temperature.
I'm sure the temperature under the pillow was slightly higher but I can't out-stand such temperature?@#$?#@$??
And, according to you, it seems like getting warranty from Samsung is close to impossible.
I never had an issue with my Motorola.
Wow... and, Samsung's global market share is how much???
This is why monopoly is dangerous for consumers.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you're in the US, take it to a Samsung Experience Center at a Best Buy store. Once they verify the dead pixel, they should authorize a replacement. (It may take about a week if they don't have any on hand.) Or bring it to the carrier's repair center. (They usually have replacements.)

If you're not in the US, start with the carrier. If they don't do replacements, they'll know the procedure in your country.

(BTW, I wouldn't sleep with a cellphone under my pillow. Pressing on the screen in just the right (wrong?) way can cause the problem you have. So just tell them that it "just started happening for no reason". Screens DO fail in that mode, so it may be due to your sleeping on it or it may be a factory defect.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38