Problem with SPlanner and Google Calendar

U

Unregistered

Since yesterday if I create a new calendar event on my Google Calendar via SPlanner, 2 notifications are automatically added (10 and 30 minutes before). So if I create an all day event with no notification, my phone will ring at 11:30pm the night before.

When I create an event with no reminders, it saves normally. Then when I go in to the event and WAIT, I can suddenly see the 2 notifications appear, presumably when SPlanner syncs to the Google calendar.

Furthermore, if I just create an event with a title and no description, again if I wait a few seconds after my event is created, I will suddenly see appear a description of a single space...

Is this a problem with my phone or Google Calendar? Why has this suddenly started happening and how can I fix it?

Thankd :)

Jarod221

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
As it happens several seconds after an event is saved (the event looks fine at first), this is definitely a problem with Google Calendar and not SPlanner. Or Google has changed how it handles reminder requests from SPlanner.

I can reproduce this issue and unfortunately it still does not work for me either even after clearing cache and data + rebooting phone (Galaxy S5).

I have tried to create an event in My Calendar (eg Samsung Calendar not Google Calendar) and the problem doesn't occur then. So definitely an issue with Google syncing...

Same thing when you save an existing event with no description: it does add a single space in the description field...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non