How to unlink my Yahoo contacts from my phone contacts - Samsung Galaxy S4

A

AC Question

Hello,

I recently downloaded the Yahoo email application on my Galaxy S4. All of my email contacts have been transferred into my "Contacts" on my phone. The application is very useful and I don't want to get rid of it, but I don't want my email contacts on my phone. I can delete them one by one on my phone, but that would take forever. Anyway to remove it all at once? Thank you.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You don't want them on there at all or you don't want them displayed in your contacts? It might be possible to remove them by going into settings> manage apps> Yahoo and clearing data. That may cause you to have to sign in again. Although I think it will just sync again when you run the app. You could go into your people app in the upper left-hand corner touch phonebook and pick your displayed contact sources.

Posted via Android Central App

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
You can also get to people by opening your dialer and scrolling to the right.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 75157.jpg
    75157.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 75159.jpg
    75159.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 3

RachelSwanson

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I recently downloaded the Yahoo email application on my Galaxy S4. All of my email contacts have been transferred into my "Contacts" on my phone. The application is very useful and I don't want to get rid of it, but I don't want my email contacts on my phone. I can delete them one by one on my phone, but that would take forever. Anyway to remove it all at once? Thank you.

RachelSwanson

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
I have an iPhone and I have the same issue. I tried deleting one by one but the contacts came back again. This time I went into my messenger app into my profile settings and clicked on people and clicked stop syncing. So far the contacts haven't come back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87