problem with facebook contacts sync (profile pics disappear constantly or even don't show)

A

AC Question

Hi,

model: HTC ONE X+
soft: 4.2.2 (sense 5.0)

I removed google, facebook and all sync accounts, added it and tried to vary sequence of all steps. Nothing helped. Over again when I reinstall facebook account most of profile pics in my contact list appear properly. but some (10-15%) doesn't load. After 10-20 minutes other profile pics start to disappear too. Normal situation is 50% of all contacts synchronised with facebook accounts haven't profile pics and another 50% has, but most of them with "dots effect" on it. I know that is about quality, but if we go to facebook account of this "dot effected" contact directly we can see that there is absolutely normal big profile pic. (sync.me didn't help also)

I've googled it, I've searched it on forums, but I didn't find any helpful infos ((( perhaps, I am not good at searching at all, but I need to fix it, I want to see all my synced contacts with profile pics from FB

Thanks in advance!

ahmoda

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem with facebook contacts ...

It was always clear and in high resolution, after latest update end of July or latest update for Facebook at that time , the sync was only showing the contacts photos synced from FB as blurred.

I tried to clear cache of my contacts and re-sync again , but it goes more worse... Most of contacts synced from Facebook will not show any photo ( blank) and only 4 or 5 contacts showing clear and in high resolution.

I don't know where is the bug , and what is the problem.

But really it is a very silly issue.