Is there a way or application to automatically share the charging status of a device?

A

AC Question

Is there a way/app to automatically share charging status of device?

Long story short I sleep crazy hours due to my job. I only charge my phone when i sleep, so if i could auto share (ether through social media like Facebook or through an app directly) charging status then friends and family wouldn't have to guess when it's safe to call.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is there a way/app to automatically share charging status of device?

Long story short I sleep crazy hours due to my job. I only charge my phone when i sleep, so if i could auto share (ether through social media like Facebook or through an app directly) charging status then friends and family wouldn't have to guess when it's safe to call.
Unfortunately I don't think there is such an app. The good news is that you can use apps to set "quiet" times so that calls are not received or the phone is placed on silent mode at certain times.

Tasker is one such app that can do this. Also, search the Play Store for "quiet hours" and there should be a number of other apps which can perform the same. I'd also suggest looking through your device system settings, since often times manufacturers will include such a feature.