How do I remove the accessibility icon from my LG?

skiouting

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
I have done both and the icon remains. It floats on top of every cover page and serves no purpose. It is constantly in the way and the creator should be tarred and feathered as there is NO DELETE!!!!! THINK BEFORE YOU CREATE THIS CRAP

sbishops

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
Finally SOLVED this... for anyone still having this issue.

I have the LG Optimus 90 but it should work for any LG.

1. Go to Settings/General/Accessibility
2. Scroll down a little bit to Touch Assistant-Turn Off

The annoying icon should be gone now:)

Peace

Richardh9536

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
On your Android phone go to settings then go to accessibility then go to motor and cognition then on touch assistant cycle on and off leaving off. Cycle it even if it shows off. It worked for me.

Fatboy2278

Dec 10, 2017
Visit site
This Fixes The Little Man Problem On The LG V20

1) Settings 2) General 3) Accessibility 4) Motor & Cognition 5) Turn Touch Assistant OFF = BYE BYE Little Man In The Circle. Thank You :)

1 setting
2 accessibility
3 select to speak
4 turn that stupid text bubble off and try not to burn your house down from how posses you are at the stupid little freaking bubble that wouldnt go away.

ringstru

Mar 15, 2019
Visit site
I finally found an answer that worked for me..I went to General, Accessibility, and then found that the motor & cognizance tab was selected as ON, which I never selected. When I switched it OFF, voila! the little man icon finally was gone. I hope this helps those of you who haven't been able to get it off.

Jayski 808

Sep 7, 2019
Visit site
For those who STILL have an issue with their "LG Phone" & "Accessibility Icon" will not go off OR you have no "General Settings" area, as MY Phone DID NOT!..try this way:

Turn off "Floating/Sillouette Accessibility Icon" by going to the Settings(the "Cog" icon); next find "Accessibility"; Then "Motor & Cognition"; Last, slide OFF "Touch Assistance". Done...

bagend

Sep 19, 2021
Visit site
This icon annoyed me to no end. To remove the Accessibilty icon, go to Settings>Accessibility>Advanced settings>Accessibility button>Uncheck everything. Hope this helps.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This icon annoyed me to no end. To remove the Accessibilty icon, go to Settings>Accessibility>Advanced settings>Accessibility button>Uncheck everything. Hope this helps.
Hi welcome to AC!

This thread is pretty old since 2014 so probably wont be much help anymore, beside you posting there were 2 others that posted in 2019 and no response and now you in 2021.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty