Oh my LG D500 Optimus F6 (T-Mobile), can I get help reflashing the stock ROM and restore from backup?

dizwebb

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
LG D500 Optimus F6 (T-Mobile) reflash stock ROM and restore from backup

I have an LG D500 Optimus F6 that was sold to me new by T-Mobile. I rooted it successfully with KingoRoot. I created a custom recovery with the recovery.apk file on my external SD card. I rebooted and created a backup with ClockworkMod (6.1.3 I think) that was saved to my internal storage. I flashed Carbon 4.4.4.

This version of Carbon is unstable on my phone and crashes often with the features I like to use..... namely calls and sms. I'd like to reflash the phone's stock ROM and restore the backup I made prior to flashing Carbon. The backup took .89GB, which is equivalent to the amount of storage space I am missing when I look at my storage availability in Carbon's file viewer.

But Carbon won't open or install .apk's and I cannot see any of the old files, like the backup, that I was able to see prior to flashing Carbon.

Can someone help me reflash the stock ROM and restore from my backup? I posted a new thread because I;m having trouble finding threads about doing this on this particular model of phone. Thanks in advance. Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38