What happened to my Youtube Widget?

FullAuto67

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I had a Youtube widget on my old S4 active, loved it...it scrolled through all of my subscribed feeds, and updated as they came out, at one point it froze, so I removed it, and attempted to reload it, but now it is gone, I was happy that it showed up, when I got my Note 4, but the same exact thing happened again!!!! where did it go?...how can I get it back??

Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I had a Youtube widget on my old S4 active, loved it...it scrolled through all of my subscribed feeds, and updated as they came out, at one point it froze, so I removed it, and attempted to reload it, but now it is gone, I was happy that it showed up, when I got my Note 4, but the same exact thing happened again!!!! where did it go?...how can I get it back??

Thanks!
I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I don't have any YouTube widgets on my device, and the YouTube app is installed. Could it be another app or service creating the widget?

Also, if there was a widget in a prior version of YouTube, it may have since been removed in the latest update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress