How was Facebook able to take all my pictures from my gallery on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?

A

AC Question

Facebook took all my pictures from my gallery on my samsung galaxy note 10.1

My gallery use to have all my pictures in it. Some how they got moved to facebook. So the only way I can access photos in my gallery is if I'm signed into facebook. It's only on my tablet. My samsung phoe is fine. Any ideas to fix it?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Facebook took all my pictures from my gallery on my samsung galaxy note 10.1

Check Facebook's settings, there should be a Gallery Sync option there. Also, in the Gallery App, there should be a CONTENT TO DISPLAY option. Make sure that you're also displaying your tablet's content and not just stuff synced into Facebook.

teelaa002

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Facebook took all my pictures from my gallery on my samsung galaxy note 10.1

My Facebook is synced with gallery and in my gallery I have it set to veiw all content. But the problem is that I have to be signed into facebook in order to see anything in my gallery. If I'm not and want to look at pictures in my gallery it's empty.

teelaa002

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

My Facebook is synced with my gallery and my gallery I have set to veiw all content, but I have to be signed into facebook in order to see my pictures. I use to be able to just open my gallery and all my pictures were right there. It's like Facebook took them all from my gallery. It's strange because I still can access my gallery on my phone without being signed into facebook.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Are you certain the pictures are in your phone? If you look for the files using the stock File Manager (might be called My Files), can you find the picture FILES?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

It seems that for some reason your pictures were uploaded to Facebook but removed from your device (which is why you can't see any images unless you sign in to Facebook). Try this.

Put your tablet in Airplane Mode. Take a picture. Is it in your Gallery? Now take it out of Airplane mode and let it sync. What happens to that picture? Is it still in your device or has it been uploaded to Facebook and removed from your device?

Since I don't sync with Facebook I wouldn't know if this is standard behavior or not, but it doesn't sound like something that should happen...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95