How risky is it to buy a refurbished tablet?

Sarah Irvin

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Whether it is directly from the manufacturer (Samsung for example) or from a game shop where I have seen lots of refurbed tablets for pretty cheap in comparison to the regular price of certain devices.... some even have 12 month warantees with them.

How risky is it to buy one of these? Is it super likely that the tablet will break down in the first year or do they usually last just as long as any other device?

Ty in advance!

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
If you can get one with a warranty, great!

Warranties are also available through Safeware and Squaretrade but the prices have gone up in the past 2 years.I bought a Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 inch and immediately bought a Safeware policy and ended up having to use the insurance. Also call your insurance company (home ins) as they may cover electronic devices. Yes, some do. You have to check yourself with your own company.

Aamir Pervaiz

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
mostly refurb devices comes with some days or month warrenty, so if that tablet which you wana buy have 4 to 5 month warrrenty and i guess there is no harm in buying, here i also suggest if you have money and can afford a new one then dont buy refurbish.