Anyone used Tenorshare to recover data after Kies update?

A

AC Question

I followed instructions posted on one of these forums to update firmware via Kies on my Galaxy S2 (yes, S2) after it was frozen at the startup screen. Everyone in the forum who had tried it said that their pictures, contacts, etc. were preserved. Well, mine weren't... and I am devastated. CNET says that Tenorshare is the best data recovery software for Android, but I am having problems with it sending a prompt to my phone to gain access. Can anyone help? Losing pictures of my little boy is heartbreaking.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I followed instructions posted on one of these forums to update firmware via Kies on my Galaxy S2 (yes, S2) after it was frozen at the startup screen. Everyone in the forum who had tried it said that their pictures, contacts, etc. were preserved. Well, mine weren't... and I am devastated. CNET says that Tenorshare is the best data recovery software for Android, but I am having problems with it sending a prompt to my phone to gain access. Can anyone help? Losing pictures of my little boy is heartbreaking.

Welcome to Android Central!

Sorry to hear this. Did you make sure to have the correct drivers installed on your computer?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87