Can't Download & View MMS on LG Leon LTE

A

AC Question

I just bought a new LG Leon LTE through MetroPCS, switching over from iPhone. I've never used Android, so this may be a ridiculous problem that a lot of people have when switching over. I have an unlimited everything plan, so its not a matter of plan restrictions.

I received a group message this morning that was automatically delivered as MMS with no problems, however, I was also sent a 1KB MMS that I can't download and view. I can press the Download button, but nothing happens. Nothing ever appears to be viewed, nothing is saved anywhere. I've checked all of my settings, and it's already set to automatically retrieve MMS messages.

My mother has the same phone, and she's able to receive pictures that I send her with no problem. Help! Thank you!

swedishfish_LL

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I have the same exact problem. I had a samsung android until last week when I got this new LTE phone - I never had this problem before. I went to T-mobile and they said that I was out of data and once they connected my phone onto their hotspot, I was able to download all of the MMS that I couldn't before. HOWEVER, I'm now at home connected on my own home wifi and cannot download a thing. Some of my text messages are also taking forever to send, despite being connected to my home wifi and having 4 bars. This also happened earlier today with my work's wifi...

Best of luck!

Aaron Plumley

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
my wife had the same problem and I rattled my brain for 2 weeks looking online for answers. I turned off her wifi and I was able to send pictures just fine but not when it was on. On a hunch I turned off her wifi calling and the pictures sent perfectly without delay. Not saying it will work for you but it is worth a try. To turn off wifi calling go to setting-network-call- and disable wifi calling. best of luck, hope it works for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech