How to solve "Unfortunately (app) has stopped"?

Ian07

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Got new Alcatel FLash Plus runs on Android 4.4 kitkat. Installed some fav. apps then 2 from those cannot open, only says "Unfortunately (app) has stoped". How to solve this?
Already tried the force stop, clear cache methods and Reboot methods and still didn't work. What should I do to fix this?????

Last edited:

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi - it will be a bug in the app that doesn't want to play well with your device. You could try un-installing the app and re-installing it. Only other option is to report it to the app developer - they might not be aware of the bug and will create / release an app update.

Ian07

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi - it will be a bug in the app that doesn't want to play well with your device. You could try un-installing the app and re-installing it. Only other option is to report it to the app developer - they might not be aware of the bug and will create / release an app update.

I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling but still showed the problem, I also tried instaling the same apps on another same unit and still showed the problem. Maybe its the unit/device that has problems and not the app? then what can I do to "cure" it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa