Why does my phone restart when i plug in my earphones?

A

AC Question

My Galaxy S4 mini constantly restarts when i plug my earphones in, and stops when i unplug them. I have restarted my phone manually a couple of times and taken the battery out but the problem is still occurring.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Probably some hardware issue--maybe there's a loose connection or circuit in that area that is being shorted when you apply pressure in the right way. Bring it to a repair shop.

karens 74

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why does my phone restart when i plug in my earphones

Every time i plug in ear phones into my Samsung Galaxy s4 mini my phone restarts how can i stop this please? I cant listen to my music

Niammmh

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
I have a Samsung J5 and every time I plug in my apple earphones it restarts. This only happens with those particular earphones though. Help? Also they worked at first now they dont.

Foxxytazz1984

Oct 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi I have Samsung j5 also and having same problem phone keeps restarting and been using the same headphones for a month amd was using it fine b4 the just restarted on so annoying anyone help plz need listen to me tunes while I'm out can't stand listening to ppl on bus lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang