My Android Jelly Bean Tablet won't charge.(model: RCT6077W2

A

AC Question

I've had my tablet for over year. I've had to replace three chargers. I'm always VERY gentle with my devices/ chargers. Nothing looks wrong with the charger. It used to be where I would have to bend the cord in weird ways. The metal part that goes in the tablet bends. I've tried using my computer with a different USB cord. The only thing it does when I do that is it shows it needs to be charged. Even though I was charging it at the time. Please help I have very important files on my tablet. Is there any way at all I can fix this. Please and thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Part of the issue may be that it's an RCA tablet--which is an off-brand device (despite the venerable nameplate), and therefore more prone to hardware defects.

You're saying that currently, you're using a USB cable connected to the computer for charging? First, charging from a computer USB port is pretty weak--the port doesn't supply much of a current. Plug it into a wall outlet instead. If it doesn't seem to work there, then try a different cable and/or charger.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87