Overheating galaxy note 4

Badr El-Saqa

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
i just bought galaxy note 4 from 2 days and i noticed that it`s overheating, i searched some topics and so , updated everything and still the same
when i plug the phone into charger it is HOT ! , even tho i use only social media apps ( facebook , instagram , and whatsapp ) the frame burns my hand same for screen and back ( specially camera and sensor )
I can`t find any solution for this , if would be very thankful if anyone could help me
and I get screen on time (3-4 hours )

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
i just bought galaxy note 4 from 2 days and i noticed that it`s overheating, i searched some topics and so , updated everything and still the same
when i plug the phone into charger it is HOT ! , even tho i use only social media apps ( facebook , instagram , and whatsapp ) the frame burns my hand same for screen and back ( specially camera and sensor )
I can`t find any solution for this , if would be very thankful if anyone could help me
and I get screen on time (3-4 hours )

Welcome to Android Central!

I world definitely take it back to where you purchased it and get it swapped out. It shouldn't get that hot when charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38