Why can't I download or update any app from my Play Store?

A

AC Question

error: cannot retrieve info from server
error no. rpc s-7 aec-0

Kevin Kules

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
the error "RPC: S-7: AEC-0" with the message "Failed to retrieve information from the server" under Android no doomsday, because in most cases enough here somewhat wait and see, to get the problem under control. If, after a period still does not work, here of two possible solutions that have helped me

Connect to Google Account again or Play Store update new install

Posted via the Android Central App

Kevin Kules

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Reinstalling Play Store Update

Open the "Settings" and go to "Apps" there you can find about the middle of the menu item "Play Store Services" and here you have the button "update uninstall" gehen.Starte your smartphone again, open the Google Play Store and To study the earlier uninstalled updates to be reinstalled.

In our case, the Play Store error message was gone with Failed to retrieve information from the server and are not yet also resurfaced. A visitor, however, has not made us aware of another solution that we here do not want to withhold and have described under the following heading in a short manual.

Kevin Kules

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Connect to Google Account again: 2

Open the "Settings" and go there on "Accounts" .Wähle here now already linked Google account and go here on "Remove Account" .Füge then the same account again on "Add account" to your smartphone and start once again.

According to reports of several visitors to the Play Store error has disappeared and with it no longer appears "Failed to retrieve information from the server when downloading an app: RPC: S-7: AEC 0