WebOS Tasks / To Do App for Android?

A

AC Question

I am having a really hard time finding the answer to this among the posts about running Android apps on palm phones and running card-like managers in Android phones. What I am looking for is neither. I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong thread.

What I want is the To-do /Tasks app that came standard on Palm Pixi, Palm Pre and Palm Pre II on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

I am talking about the lists app, with check marks and dates and the ability to reassign tasks from one list to another (note: not calendar). I absolutely loved the app and frequently relied on it. I can't can find it in the Google Play Store, but it seems to me like someone would have created a version for Android by now. Where can I find it?

Thanks!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Since the app was written for WebOS, not Android, you'd have to find an Android app that did something similar. You can't just take the Palm app and make it run on an Android phone.

It's entirely possible that no one's written anything like it, but if someone has, I'd only download it from known-safe sources like the Play Store or Amazon.