Hi,

I got a dopo (doublepower) 10.1" Quad Core tablet which I am very happy with.

However, yesterday I activated a feature I didn't really have paid attention to it when I played around. (to my defense I watched the closing ceremony on the PanAm games)

I activated the computer voice program which does tell me every tap I am doing. The problem is though, that the function of my touch screen is somehow limited. In other words I have to hack on it a few times before I get any response.

I already tried the reset button, nothing. Soon I get the tablet on, I am greeted with the current time. Anytime I click on a button it tells me which button I am clicking on etc.

This is so annoying and frustrating. The only thing I recall from last night is to read something like ..."during this lessons touch screen isn't functioning, or something like this"

I just want the old touch screen option back and want the computer voice off.

Can anyone help me what I did wrong or where to go and start a clean boot up?

The info on the quick guide, which came with the unit is totally insufficient, almost bogus and I also can't find a proper manual online. I did used the reset button a few times, nothing. I like to go back to the factory settings, but can't find it on my tablet.

So, I would appreciate some help if possible to solve this issue.

Thank you ahead

Kiliwia
    07-27-2015 08:28 AM
    Sounds like an accessibility feature. Possibly Talkback.

Settings > Accessibility > Talkback
    07-27-2015 09:03 AM
    Hi hallux,
    thanks for your quick reply and YES, this was the issue.
    Kiliwia
    07-27-2015 11:05 AM