Need help choosing next phone

dquibs

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm using an HTC One M8 right now. I like it, and I bought it last year after extensive amounts of research. It has served me well, but over a year and a half of useage has exposed its flaws. One, the camera- it has completed stopped working twice for me, and when it does work it is lackluster. Two, battery life. It is relatively atrocious. With that being said, I want a flagship Android phone that has a good camera, a battery life that lasts from 7am to at least 10pm, and good performance. I have narrowed it down to the Galaxy S6/Edge (I know, it isn't known for battery life- I want to know from owners of it is possible to get all day battery life from it), the Note 4, (good battery life and price), Note 5 (so far battery life is good, price sure isn't), and the Moto X Style (don't know much about the battery). GS6 owners- can you, with relative comfort, get through a regular day? Does your phone lag at all? Note 4 owners- is the performance on your phone good enough today, and do you think it will be fine say in a year? Do you think it would be worth it to pay extra for the Note 5? Any thoughts on the Moto X and its potential pros and cons would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

Craig Capel

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
if your main concern is battery life, I'd suggest buying an external battery pack which you can just plugin when you need it (there's a load of 18650 external battery boxes which output 5v for usb)

dquibs

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that's a good solution, but some days I go out of the house with no bag or big pockets, so I won't be carrying an external battery. For days like that it's good to know if the phone can last by itself. So I want to know if the S6 can get through that, with battery saving and optimization etc.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty