why cant i dwnload fron Google playstore

GHaustin

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
“””” A Fix For Not Being Able To Download Or Install Apps From The Google Play Store
For People Who Have Tried EVERYTHING And It Still Doesn’t Work !!!!!!”””””””””

To keep a long story short, I had decided to start using an older Android phone of\my wife’s. So I decided to factory reset it so I could start fresh on it. Well after it restarted it immediately began to ***** about not being able to connect to server. Then when I opened the play store everything I tried to download was Error retrieving information from server. I tried everything I could think of but nothing worked. Then hitting the forums and trying everything listed in them at least 10 times. So I was about to just give up then my little voice said try this one last thing and to my surprise it WORKED. Everything was working, updating and downloading. Here are the step to what I did.
1. Remove all accounts and yes this means do a factory reset
2. Restart the device
3. After start up DO NOT and I mean DO NOT create, link or sign in using your google account info. Hit skip this step and let the device fully start up.
4. After is has started and you have a data connection open the Play Store
5. At this time NOW sign in with your google account info.
6. Just sit back and enjoy watching the updates come zooming in.
I don’t know why this worked or how but it worked. I am posting this so that others who are as frustrated as I was, might have a chance at PEACE. May this post save others and lead to calm.