How can I upload my pictures from Samsung galaxy 4 into macbook air without using my samsung? is the

A

AC Question

I have a samsung galaxy 4. And my screen cracked and I can no longer see whats on my screen. like my phone could still work but the screen doesn't work AT ALL. my screen is all black. it looks like my phone is off or dead but just the screen is messed up. so I got a new phone. However, my old pictures are still on my samsung and I want to upload my old pictures on my macbook. But whenever I Connect the USB the mac denset recongise my samsung 4. and i can't use my samsung because my screen doesn't work. How can I upload my pictures from Samsung galaxy 4 into macbook air without using my samsung? is there any way? I really want my old pictures back!

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to Android Central.

Not looking good for you I'm sorry. Do you have Samsung Kies installed? Kies | Samsung AU

If it won't sync with that then I don't think you have much luck. You could get the screen repaired and then upload the pics, once you have done that sell then phone.

Goodluck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress