Galaxy Y Pro Stuck at "Android out of the box" image !!!

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Young Pro B5510, Android 2.2 Gingerbread, I've had lying around, and I decided I'd start using it. It is blocked on a certain network, which I don't want to use, and since the price for SIM unlocking it at my local shop is outrageous, I decided I'd take a shot at unlocking it myself for free. I've actually found a simple solution, Galaxy Toolbox, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doky.sgtoolbox&hl=ro, but I needed to have the Android rooted first. I tried one of those update.rars, which didn't work, and I fooled around with it afterwards a bit, trying Towelroot and Kingo, which didn't root it. Having given up for the night, I erased the newly installed useless apps, used it to access the internet through its browser for about 15 minutes, then closed everything and went to sleep. Everything was normal then. In the morning, I noticed it had shut down, and decided to charge it. When it turned on, instead of doing so as usually, it showed me the Samsung logo, then went on to display and image showing the little Android guy standing beside an opened cardboard box, which has an arrow at the top pointing at him. Now, 8 hours later, it's still stuck like this and I haven't been able to do anything about it. It refuses to go into recovery mode. However, it does go into that weird Odin Mode, which is useless, because I don't know how to use it... If you have any idea on how to un**** it up, please do tell me...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87