Facebook Sync

jashehan

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm familiar that a lot of people with an Android have been having problems syncing their contacts and I'm having them also. I deleted Facebook and reinstall Facebook. However, for some reason I can't get Facebook to even show up under the accounts when you go into the settings menu under contacts. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 active. Normally when you are inside your contacts you can click on the Settings menu and then go to accounts and add it to your contacts. When I reinstalled Facebook is no longer there please help.

Posted via the Android Central App

jashehan

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I believe you are on the right track, however I have an android and that address the problems with Apple. I really appreciate your effort, I'm going to try to see if I can figure something else out.

Posted via the Android Central App

elmo

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Facebook got rid of the sync contacts option in the app

edit:

Download ver 27 from APK mirror: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/facebook-2/facebook/facebook-27-0-0-0-15-android-apk-download/

Uninstall FB (or uninstall updates if FB is preloaded) in you settings/applications menu. Disable the app to make sure it doesn't try to start updating.
Install ver 27.
Go to the App settings and enable "Sync contacts"
Go to the phones Accounts settings and enable FB "Sync contacts"
It should take a minute or so to sync. Check your contacts to see if it worked. If it did, you can update FB in the Play Store.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38