Why is my Samsung Galaxy S6 feeling a bit laggy,in just 4 days of purchase?

A

AC Question

I bought a Samsung galaxy S6 64 GB 3 days back and installed NFS No Limits last night. This morning, when I started playing, I found the phone to be a bit laggy while using the app, while game play seems to be smooth. I know this is a heavy game with tons of graphics, but if I' not wrong, flagships are designed to handle such apps smoothly, aren't they? I would like to know if anybody has faced similar issues with an S6, or is it just with me, so that I can have my device replaced. Thanks in advance.

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Could be that you have power saving turned on. Or you might have enabled optimizing apps in battery settings that you're using. Or your RAM is full and you need to quit programs through recents button. Or your physical memory might be full and you ll need to delete some large files. Check under memory settings. Another possibility is your cache is corrupted and you need to clear cache partition. Another possibility is you have an app that is causing errors, check under settings app manager/running. Gs6 is powerful but users can make it slow by the means listed above.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non