HELP!! I lost ALL my photos...

3lilfrog86

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Please HELP!! I lost all of mine also...I was simply tryin g to locate a bluetooth video I tried sending to my laptop...already had phone plugged in just to charge. I saw that there was a folder called .keepsafe which I thought had been deleted years ago and DO NOT WANT anymore...so I deleted it..both bc there was 2. Now all my photos are gone from my phone, the DCIM folder in usb storage is empty...there is only a LOST folder in SD card, but these were not on the SD and it's empty anyway...there are multiples of the folders, but they are ALL EMPTY!! What do I do? There is no :E drive in my computer...I am not sure which Android system it is!! It's an old Samsung LG smartphone I got at Walmart like 4 years ago for Straight Talk and I am scared to unplug it from my laptop or open the battery compartment to check!! :':)':)'(

3lilfrog86

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the reply! However, I am unable to find my phone model anywhere in the links or websites for that matter. I have a Samsung Galaxy Centura. How do I root that one...apparently it's too old to be mentioned LOL and will the same file work for recovery as was in your article for internal storage??:confused: