Wifi problem

A

AC Question

I had bought a Samsung Galaxy J2 three months back its been good in the beginning until a couple of weeks back all of a sudden its showing wifi problem.i tried connecting it to my home WiFi and it gets connected and disconnected frequently. It works smoothly on other WiFi networks and my home WiFi works well on the devices of other members of my family. What should I do?
I have seen all the settings of wifi also restarted the wifi router and mobile,even i have changed the channel in wifi router and also i disable wifi power saving mode but still the problem is same..please give me any solution to this problem.

gregaloe

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I was having a similar problem on my Sprint HTC One M8 after upgrading to Marshmallow. The problem happened on every wifi I would connect to... work, home, a friend's place, etc. After trying out several things, I finally fixed it by uninstalling "Sprint Connections Optimizer". I tried disabling it first, but every time I disabled it and went back into the settings, it appeared to still be enabled. So I'm not sure if disabling it was actually working.

To uninstall it, you need to go into "Manage apps" from your apps drawer to find it. I don't think it's listed with an icon in your usual set of stock and installed apps.

Hope this helps,
Greg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez