Battery Case for the Nexus 6p?

A

AC Question

Hello everyone!
I just got my nexus 6p and I travel a lot. I'm really happy with my battery life and I have a USB type c power bank which is great BUT do you guys think there will ever be a battery case for the phone? I would love to have one

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
+1 I have always bought one or two of these for my phones...it is ALMOST as convenient as a removable battery. I don't need it every day (and less with this great truly RAPID charge on the 6p), but it is still great when traveling.

Debo2450

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
What really torques me is Mophie has already developed a battery case for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and there's no sign of such support for the Nexus 6P which was only a few months ago the belle of the ball. What gives????

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Finally...release says available 7/15 $59.99

ZeroLemon » ZeroLemon Launches Google Huawei Nexus 6P High Capacity 8500mah Rugged Battery Case

[FONT=&quot][h=1]Huawei Nexus 6P ZeroLemon 8500mAh battery case debuts[/h]Shane McGlaun - Jul 6, 2016

2[/FONT]

zerolemon-6p-1-980x420.jpg
[FONT=&quot]The Huawei Nexus 6P isn't exactly a new device having launched last year. If you are a Nexus 6P owner looking for longer run time from your device, you might want to consider the new battery case that has launched from ZeroLemon called simply the Nexus 6P Battery Case. The case promises 190% charge for your device and should almost double the runtime between charges.
[/FONT]

sjcdal

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
OK...
I got my ZeroLemon Battery case for the 6P.
As much as I really WANTED to love this case it is just too big, heavy and frankly ugly to love.
The capacity is good, but it literally turns your phone into something TRULY resembling a real-live-old-fashioned ACME brick.

My very first portable cellphone was not as big nor heavy as the 6P with this battery case on it. Too bad.

OH...and the case is not easy slide on, slide off like most other battery backs.. It takes some real effort to get this case off the phone when you are done charging. It would be good for camping or maybe an extended flight overseas, but honestly in those cases I would rather have an external battery that could also be used to charge my tablet.

zlemon01.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon02.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon03.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon04.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon05.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon06.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon07.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon08.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon09.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon10.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon11.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon12.jpg_exposure.JPGzlemon13.jpg_exposure.JPG