Strange noise coming from the speaker. I don't know what to do? [LG Magna]

A

AC Question

I have new LG Magna. There is some strange sound, noise, coming from speaker.
First there is regular sound form the phone, and after few seconds there is this sound. I don't think it's normal, and I don't like it, but I am not sure if I should send new phone back for this. When I turn of sound effects or plug in headphones I can not hear it.

yslisjoy

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi dude before talking sorry for my English this is not my native. I have the same problem with this telephon which I have. And I heard about it in a seller website :) there was a dude who has the same. The problem is about the speaker. Maybe it is source is software or hardware I dont know it yet but the problem is actually arising when the telephone switch speaker off. When you click something (if clicking voice is open) speaker opening an there will be a voice like wind like "shshshshh" this voice is normal it comes from every speaker in the world but when the telephone swich off the speaker there will be this (strange noise ) come :D. I think it is not a big deal. But it is not that good voice. If you have some psycholic problems and go crazy it will be a big problem :D but thats all my friend i dont know how to fix it sorry for that but this is the problem. ( and you cant hear it when you use headphones because the promlem arising from just your telephone speaker and of course you cant hear it when you turn of sound because there will be no speaker working thats why it cant swich off and that voice cant come )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty