screen problem!!

Kinsella94

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
I didn't use my tablet for a while and turned it on again and it seems to have weird colouring on the screen and I'm sure the tablet has not been dropped. And no its not negative colours box selected or anything like that.

Unsure of if maybe something has gotten into the screen or what?

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4710.jpg
    4710.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which tablet? What is the main discoloration? The reddish smudges under the clock widget? The darker shades of the icons?

Does this persist after a reboot? How about Safe Mode? On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

Kinsella94

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which tablet? What is the main discoloration? The reddish smudges under the clock widget? The darker shades of the icons?

Does this persist after a reboot? How about Safe Mode? On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

It's the Samsung tablet 4. It appears to have a grey colour especially when videos are played.
This is the colour I get when turning on the tablet

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4715.jpg
    4715.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa