Wet samsung galaxy s6

A

AC Question

Help! So today my water bottle accidentally opened in my bad, while listening to music on my phone which was also in my bag. I noticed when music stopped playing, the phone shut down. I tried to shut it back on but it didn't. I quickly removed the case and protective glass and wiped it, it wasn't really that wet actually. I did a big mistake while in panic trying to charge it. then I put it in rice and left it there for about 6 hours. Did some research and found out it would be good to remove sim card and put it on open air instead of rice, did that and now and will leave it like that for the night. The front camera is a bit watery...
So my question is, can the phone still work? If not, can it be repaired at least? Cause it's old just a few months and I still have to pay it off...

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
So there is no chance I can get it repaired? I don't mean neccessarily by warranty, I just wanna get it fixed...
I say let it dry out for few days than try charging, other option take it to a repair shop before u charge it and see if they can take it apart dry it off more clean it etc.
There was a YouTube video I watched and as an experiment he let s6 sit in water for 30min and it actually worked after let it dry recharge and all was fine.. So dry and charger.