Anyone know how to fix messages from MeetMe randomly starting to show up on my home screen?

A

AC Question

I have repeatedly looked everywhere I could think of to fix it but nothing has worked. It sounds stupid, but I'm particular about what my phone does or doesn't do. I'm not a big fan of Android, one reason being that its system slowly eats up your storage with all these random updates of things I don't even use (most of the Google stuff). If you're one Google "product" A, you get switched to product B to fully use A, but then are asked to download product C to use B, and so on. That's ridiculous. The only reason I bought the phone was to have an unlimited talk/text phone that was cheap and because my son is special needs and epileptic, an unlimited minutes phone is needed at all times. If this is how Android operates, then I will be switching back to an iPhone as soon as possible. But back to my issue with the pop up messages from MeetMe, if someone knows how to fix them, please help.

DroidH

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
If you are talking about the notification from MeetMe this can be stopped from showing along with other notifications by going to phone Settings>Sounds and notifications>Scroll down to App Notifications>Select the Meet Me app>Click Block

Hope that helps