Galaxy Note 5 - Sharing Screen Cap Problem

A

AC Question

Hello,

I have a Note 5 running 5.1.1

Lately, I've been having a problem sharing screen captures I've created using the S-Pen. Here's what I've been doing:

Select SMART SELECT after removing pen
Select the area I want to capture
Click SHARE and select an APP (example, BBM, ADD A PIN, Twitter)
When I select BBM or Pinterest, nothing happens. Screen flashes and goes back to the screen cap.
When I select Twitter, it opens, but with no capture.
However, if I select the MESSAGE app, the image attaches. If I try to go back to BBM, Twitter or Pinterest after that, those apps will open and the image is attached!

This problem started recently..Not sure what the issue might be...Hoping this makes sense to someone. Tried restarting the phone but no joy.

Thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Note 5 running 5.1.1

Lately, I've been having a problem sharing screen captures I've created using the S-Pen. Here's what I've been doing:

Select SMART SELECT after removing pen
Select the area I want to capture
Click SHARE and select an APP (example, BBM, ADD A PIN, Twitter)
When I select BBM or Pinterest, nothing happens. Screen flashes and goes back to the screen cap.
When I select Twitter, it opens, but with no capture.
However, if I select the MESSAGE app, the image attaches. If I try to go back to BBM, Twitter or Pinterest after that, those apps will open and the image is attached!

This problem started recently..Not sure what the issue might be...Hoping this makes sense to someone. Tried restarting the phone but no joy.

Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you recently update your phone software?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty