Purchased used phone, whats the best way to unlock AT&T network in order to use a Tmobile Sim?

A

AC Question

Hello I know there are a thousand sites out there but I want to know what one or if there is another way to unlock my AT&T Galaxy Note 5 to use a T-mobile Sim card. I keep getting the invalid sim message and a space pops up to enter the network password which I don't have. Any help would be appreciated!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Purchased used phone, whats the best way to unlock AT&T network in order to use a Tmobile Sim?

Contact AT&T and they should be able to assist with the unlocking. You'll need the unlock code, which AT&T has.

cj10turbo

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: Purchased used phone, whats the best way to unlock AT&T network in order to use a Tmobile Sim?

I purchased the phone used. Im not the original owner nor do I have an At&T account so I cannot unlock it

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

I might be wrong, but he would probably need the original owner's information to get this done. I did this a few weeks ago on my paid out iphone 6 plus, and the information I had to provide them, was information that only I'd know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non