Why does settings crash only when i click on google under accounts?

A

AC Question

I am experiencing 2 problems on my Galaxy 4s with version 5.0.1

1) Whenever I go into settings and click on google under accounts, it crashes and an error message that reads "Unfortunately, Setting has stopped" with the only option being "Ok". I have looked around for other people that have this problem and they all say that settings crashes anytime that they go into it. But I am able to navigate setting and choose any other option such as other accounts of security, and the only thing that doesn't work is google. so my 1st problem is that google, under accounts, in settings, is causing settings to crash.

2) i recently let my friend sign in to google docs on my phone for school. ever since then, every time that i go into my gallery it asks me to sign-in. I receive a notification that says "Sign-in Request (friend's email)". i have been receiving this message for almost a month and haven't been able to get it to go away. i tried to remove her account from my phone (however, i couldn't figure out how) and turn off synching to no avail. i have also gone onto my google account and her account is not added to mine. but it seems to be connected on my phone. i haven't been able to find any sign-out options, only options to delete the account and other things that i would need her password for. so my 2nd problem is that i can't figure out how to sign out of my friend's account on my phone

MrGreen70

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
I am experiencing 2 problems on my Galaxy 4s with version 5.0.1

1) Whenever I go into settings and click on google under accounts, it crashes and an error message that reads "Unfortunately, Setting has stopped" with the only option being "Ok". I have looked around for other people that have this problem and they all say that settings crashes anytime that they go into it. But I am able to navigate setting and choose any other option such as other accounts of security, and the only thing that doesn't work is google. so my 1st problem is that google, under accounts, in settings, is causing settings to crash.

2) i recently let my friend sign in to google docs on my phone for school. ever since then, every time that i go into my gallery it asks me to sign-in. I receive a notification that says "Sign-in Request (friend's email)". i have been receiving this message for almost a month and haven't been able to get it to go away. i tried to remove her account from my phone (however, i couldn't figure out how) and turn off synching to no avail. i have also gone onto my google account and her account is not added to mine. but it seems to be connected on my phone. i haven't been able to find any sign-out options, only options to delete the account and other things that i would need her password for. so my 2nd problem is that i can't figure out how to sign out of my friend's account on my phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38