How can I retreive a deleted photo album?

A

AC Question

I thought I was deleting a single photo, but deleted the whole album. The photo I wanted to delete just so happened to be the first one in the album. As soon as the %deleted message came up, I clicked cancel to stop the process, but now I cant find the photos.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for a response on my inquiry about retrieving deleted photos. Photos have been synced since some I have had it.

As sfoLAX mentioned, please be patient when posting in the forums. We get a lot of new posts every single day, and it's difficult to answer all of them quickly.

Go to photos.google.com on your computer browser. Do you see all of the photos there? If not, then not all of your photos were synced, and are lost. Google Photos Auto Backup allows you to select which folders to backup, so if some photos were in a folder that wasn't set to sync, then they were never backed up. In addition, if you have it set to backup only when on wi-fi, then any photos that you took since the last time you were on wi-fi wouldn't have synced either.

Recovering deleted files from Internal Storage requires you to root your phone, and any data writing the phone has been doing since you deleted the files can overwrite any remnants that might be recoverable. See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...-s/500142-guide-recovering-deleted-files.html