Question I need help with my Samsung S20 FE and pictures I deleted

jeffsolo

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
So I hooked my phone up to my computer to move some photos to my laptop. I moved the photo's to a folder on my laptop, but I used shortcuts for each photo ( I know, my bad) anyway, then I used my laptop to delete the photo's from my phone. I did not back anything up. Now, when I click on the short cut photo it can't find it ( I know, cause I deleted it from my phone ) is there anyway to get these photo's back or are they gone? I looked in both trash on my phone and laptop and they are not there. I tried to move the short cut file back to my phone, but nothing. Are they gone?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, and most likely, yes, at least most of them :( Are you sure you didn't have any back up services like the Samsung one or maybe Google Photos? You can try apps that can try to retrieve deleted items, but they're usually not very successful (especially if the pictures/files were in a secure folder).

jeffsolo

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
No back up unless it was doing it behind the scenes. I didn't set anything up. I tried dragging the pictures that were in the folder as a shortcut hoping it would find the file in my phone but no luck, unless you think of a way that could work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana