how do I get into a galaxy s6 edge after I do a hard reset

A

AC Question

I bought this phone off of someone for real cheap and didn't know I was getting screwed anyway I did a hard reset to erase all the data and passwords to get into the phone and after I did that it had no more password but it was making me go threw the set up account process like I had no choice I could not skip it and I had to agree to Samsung terms of use any way a Google account screen cam up and said that the phone was recently reset and asked me to put in the last account that was synced to the phone and Idk it and can't even get a name number or email address to try and get a hold of the original owner cuz I'm pretty sure the person I bought it from isn't it I would like to know if their is a way around this or a way for me to get a hold of the original owner it is a expensive phone and it is just sitting here going to waste I would either like to get it working so I didn't waste my money or get it back to the rightful owner and discuss what it costed me

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The device will remain permanently unusable to anyone except the account holder, who is probably the owner of it waiting for it to be handed in to a carrier store or police station.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress