Samsung Note 5 Keeps Dropping Bluetooth Connection in the Car

A

AC Question

We have two Samsung Note 5 phones through Verizon running Marshmallow. Both phones are having problems staying connected to the bluetooth in two separate cars. I have dropped and re-added the connections, I've cleared the bluetooth cache, I've rebooted the phones all in different orders. They will connect, but within seconds or just a few minutes the connection is broken. This just started when we switched from AT&T to Verizon. I don't know if the timing was just write on software rollouts or what, but it is making us crazy. I'm just not sure what else to do. Sometimes the connection just stops, other times bluetooth just turns itself off on the phone. It is very random.

Any suggestions?

amolad

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
I'm having a similar problem with my Note 5. My bluetooth keeps turning off when I'm at the gym.

Something will just KILL the connection with my headphones and then it WON'T turn on again.
I have to turn off my phone, turn it on again, start bluetooth on my headphones and pair them again.
But then, a few minutes later, it could turn off again. And when you try to turn on bluetooth, it immediately slides back to OFF.
Then I have to go through the whole process AGAIN.
I had to leave my gym tonight because it would NOT stay on once it turned off after about an hour.

This is my third year of using bluetooth headphones in the gym with a Note 3 and a Note 5 and this only started happening about three months ago.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney