We have two Samsung Note 5 phones through Verizon running Marshmallow. Both phones are having problems staying connected to the bluetooth in two separate cars. I have dropped and re-added the connections, I've cleared the bluetooth cache, I've rebooted the phones all in different orders. They will connect, but within seconds or just a few minutes the connection is broken. This just started when we switched from AT&T to Verizon. I don't know if the timing was just write on software rollouts or what, but it is making us crazy. I'm just not sure what else to do. Sometimes the connection just stops, other times bluetooth just turns itself off on the phone. It is very random.

Any suggestions?
    08-23-2016 01:12 PM
    Sounds very random - were you able to find a resolution to this issue?

If you want to answer back and continue to work on this just join the site and participate in this thread, its easy to sign up just click here -
    https://passport.mobilenations.com/?...546.1472539107
    08-30-2016 04:41 AM
    I'm having a similar problem with my Note 5. My bluetooth keeps turning off when I'm at the gym.

Something will just KILL the connection with my headphones and then it WON'T turn on again.
    I have to turn off my phone, turn it on again, start bluetooth on my headphones and pair them again.
    But then, a few minutes later, it could turn off again. And when you try to turn on bluetooth, it immediately slides back to OFF.
    Then I have to go through the whole process AGAIN.
    I had to leave my gym tonight because it would NOT stay on once it turned off after about an hour.

This is my third year of using bluetooth headphones in the gym with a Note 3 and a Note 5 and this only started happening about three months ago.
    08-31-2016 11:02 PM