US Android Settings with Metric System

A

AC Question

Hello,
I'm using Android in Europe with English (USA) set up. But, here in Europe, the OS must be on metric system. The problem is: the only way (that I found) to change the whole system to metric is by changing the language to English (UK), but, the keyboard starts showing "£" instead of "$".
Do you guys know how to change to metric system without changing the language? The change must affect the whole OS, because if I change Google Now (for instance), It doesn't affect the Snapchat fahrenheit unit...

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Each app controls its own settings. If you want an app to show metric, open the app's settings and set it to metric. The app settings are inside the app itself and separate from the phone's own settings menu.

Breno Frias

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes, but that's the point. I don't wanna change the settings on every single app. When I change on system, it changes on all the apps ate once... The "£" on keyboard, for exemple, doesn't have an option to change on SwiftKey. On Snaptchat, I couldn't find the settings to change it... So, if there is an option to change on the whole OS, I'll be so happy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa