Why does my phone keep installing bloatware even ater I delete them?

A

AC Question

Recently I got my hands on a Protone hongyu72 phone (don't ask me how & yes there is such a phone), I tried using Kingo Root app to root it and then Titanium Backup to remove any and all bloatware I could find. But (and here in lies the crux to my problem) whenever I leave the wifi on it keeps downloading and installing bloatware and popping ads. What can I do to permanently disable it so that the phone doesn't install additional software?

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Bloatware is a term normally associated with apps carriers install... like NFL Mobile, Amazon, Audible. Are these the apps you're removing and they're showing up again?

louiseluo

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
For this situation,The most easiest way to speed up the android phone is to install the trusted third party speed booster app in your shockproof phone. If what you want is an effective way on how to speed up Android phone, then PURIFY may be the ideal solution for that. PURIFY is an app designed to boost your phone's speed while conserving battery life. You can select the apps you want to run as you need them and purify the rest of the apps in your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez