Hey there,

So this seems to be an issue with my Sim Card, since the same thing happened when I changed from a Galaxy to an LG. The sim card I use is my friend's old card, and still has all of his hundreds of photos on it. However, when I take a photo using the phone, the picture saved in the gallery appears blank. I was in the habit of taking photos on snapchat and facebook and then saving them, as this was the only way to keep photos on my phone.

I thought it would be fixed when I changed to a new phone, and took a bunch of photos for my sister's wedding. Now, all of my new photos appear in the gallery as a blank photo with an exclamation mark symbol. They are all here, but blank. Is there anything I can do to recover these photos on my phone or computer?

Any advice helps since I was being counted on for these pictures!

Thanks,

Amanda
    10-17-2016 03:05 PM
    I initially thought it may be just a cache error (sometimes the gallery saves incorrect thumbnails), which usually only requires you to go into your Apps and Clear Cache.

But honestly i think you answered your own question.. same problem with 2 devices, SD card the common denominator, Occam's Razor.
    10-17-2016 03:14 PM