How do I get the tabs for google chrome on android to be in the recent apps page again?

A

AC Question

Previously each google chrome tab I had open could be viewed in the recent apps page (IMGUR: WTX1uiQ.png) when I clicked on the button on my phone (in the screencap its the bottom right button thats a square in front of another square) that made me view my recent apps but for some reason (I dont know if its because of the update) now I cant view them like that and can only view my google chrome tabs when I click on the top right button on a google chrome page (IMGUR eSgfO9F.png) (the one with the 6) which appeared all of a sudden. How can I make is it was like how it was before where I could view my google chrome tabs on the recent apps page rather than only being able to see them through clicking on the top right square in a google chrome page? This actually happened to me before and I did fix it but I forgot how. Any other information anyone needs to help me? Or anyone know of any other places that could be willing to help? (for the parenthesis imgurs I put, simply put i dot imgur dot com forward slash then those letters and numbers and dot png after since this forum doesnt allow links)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49