I think my phone is being tracked by my boyfriend.

A

AC Question

I have a boyfriend who is a computer expert and he has done things like this before. So it wouldn't surprise me if he did put a tracker on my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy and today Igor a random message from "Lookout" saying, "Survellinceware detected". i hot settings and see that there is an app called "Device" with a vital sign as a logo. I have never installed this before and I see that it has access to my text messages, camera, photo, calendar, etc. has anyone heard of this app? And does it seem like I'm being tracked?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. What Galaxy do you have? If you don't want this to keep happening, I would go to your local library and use their computers to do one of 2 things...change your Gmail password, or set up a new one. The second option would be best if you haven't made any purchases in the first one.

tnn86

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
I think it's the galaxy 6. Is there a way for me to catch him? Can I look and see if his phone has the app as well? And can he change the icon and name of the app to disguise it?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
There's probably no way to see if it's him or a file you have previously downloaded. If you no longer want the file on the device factory reset and clear the internal storage to be safe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non