how to move App Dock to side of screen in landscape mode

A

AC Question

I'm hoping someone can help me! On my daughter's tablet (samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0) I at one time managed to move the App Dock to the side of the screen when it was in landscape mode rather than having it be on the bottom. I cannot for the life of me remember how I did that, nor can I get it to move anywhere else now. My daughter is getting a new tablet for Christmas (Galaxy Tab A 7.0) and I would love to move the App Dock to the side like this one is so the set up is as close to what she has now as possible. How on earth do I do this?

Her old tablet (the tab 3) has android 4.4.2 Kit Kat. I don't know if build numbers and kernel versions matter for something like this, but I can give them if needed. The new tablet has 5.1.1 Lollipop on it.

I do not have a different launcher on the old tablet - it simply has Touchwiz. It's not rooted or anything like that, nor do I want to mess with that (i'm not that tech savvy).

I was going to add photos of the screen in case what I was describing wasn't clear, but I do not see any option to add photos here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress