Why has my back, home, and recent buttons not iiluminating on my A10-70?

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
I have this tablet for about six months. It has started to take longer than usual for it to power, having to hold the button longer than necessary. As well I have no back, home, or recent button illumination on. It is also taking an extremely long time to charge.
When charging last night the illumination of the bar with the three options came back and then left again.
The side scrolling options work great, there is no visible cracks its in mint shape and has never been dropped.
Lenovo A7600-F
Android Version: 4.4.2
Kernel Version: 3.4.67
Build Number: A7600F_A442_000_029_150401_ROW

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The battery might be failing, or there might be other hardware components failing. If it's still under warranty, contact Lenovo.

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
Thank you, it is honestly my first time joining a forum, always found resolve in testing and learning, but I find myself stumped.
Battery works great now, powers and charges, digitizer seems to be completely fine after multiple tests. Whats weird is that on a reboot it was there and then it went away again. Factory reset does not delete custom rom, I don't see any rooting done but at the same time it feels and looks like corrupt firmware??

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
here is another reason why I point firmware, im having integration issues between windows and the device, the devices software and pc companion software as well, I can retrieve and access information form the deivce from pc but software companion issues connecting.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It could be. Or there might be an app that is causing instability. You could try booting into Safe Mode, but if the problem is very intermittent, then it can be hard to pinpoint it using Safe Mode.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Marshmallow and Lollipop are the nicknames for the versions of the Android OS. The launcher is an app that runs the homescreens, app drawers, and the rest of the user interface when you're not in an app. Go to the Play Store and search for Google Now Launcher or Nova Launcher, install one of them, then tap the Home button and choose that launcher, then Always (rather than Just Once). You'll have to set up your homescreens again, but depending on the launcher, you might be able to import at least some of your previous homescreens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress