Best rooting app.

jeffhaskins

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Can you access your bootloader? Huawei is one of those brands that is hit or miss... If you can get to bootloader it can most likely be unlocked. Not sure about the level of development for that particular device, but I'll do some research and see.

omgitsMATT

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I found this. I skimmed the rules for posting in this sub forum and didn't see any mention against linking to another forum but if it's a no no I'm sorry.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/rooting-huawei-y6-ii-cam-l21-t3501162

I spent the last two days looking for 1 click root apps and didn't find anything worthwhile. But I just read all three of those pages on that thread linked and it looks like a really good lead for you.

On page two take special note of the guy who mentions the Chinese page working on post #14. I had to use it earlier today but ended up getting rid of my Huawei and getting something else instead.

MarcAC19

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I found this. I skimmed the rules for posting in this sub forum and didn't see any mention against linking to another forum but if it's a no no I'm sorry.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/rooting-huawei-y6-ii-cam-l21-t3501162

I spent the last two days looking for 1 click root apps and didn't find anything worthwhile. But I just read all three of those pages on that thread linked and it looks like a really good lead for you.

On page two take special note of the guy who mentions the Chinese page working on post #14. I had to use it earlier today but ended up getting rid of my Huawei and getting something else instead.

i cant understand it.. i mean a 1 click rooting app like kingroot but better.

omgitsMATT

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
There really isn't one. From my amateur understanding you're gonna need to unlock that bootloader before a 1 click rooting app will do you any good. Get that bootload unlocked then try Kingroot. I have to work tonight but if you wanna get in touch I'll be happy to coach you through it after New Years or on New Years day. This stuff is a lot of fun

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
"Better"? All it's supposed to do is install su in /system/xbin, and a superuser app to control it with. How much "better" can it get? It instlls 2 things, and the phone is actually rooted with only the first (but you have no control over which app can get root permissions without the second). The only thing better would be rooting without adding anything, and that's not possible.

MarcAC19

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
"Better"? All it's supposed to do is install su in /system/xbin, and a superuser app to control it with. How much "better" can it get? It instlls 2 things, and the phone is actually rooted with only the first (but you have no control over which app can get root permissions without the second). The only thing better would be rooting without adding anything, and that's not possible.

Sorry.. Im going to try what xda says . What if i bricked my phone ?

What is bootloader? Is it the recovery mode?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cory Leland1

Nov 17, 2019
Visit site
Can you access your bootloader? Huawei is one of those brands that is hit or miss... If you can get to bootloader it can most likely be unlocked. Not sure about the level of development for that particular device, but I'll do some research and see.

I have an lg k40 2019 model can you run me thru the process how to root? From beginnong to end its my first attempt at it and really need correct instructions on how to go about the process so's I dont brick my device. Please and thank you

Where can i find KingRoot App? Its not in my play store...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
It's not recommend , virus and other issues
Yip, the advise given above from years ago is no longer good. Kingroot (and many automated rooting apps) infect you with malware in the process. After all, it's a lot of work to find root exploits, and those programmers are going to want to get paid. So they steal your info to sell on the dark web.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress