My S3 i9305 stock browser not displaying "HUKD" correctly

A

AC Question

Stock browser is Launcher 3 version 6.9.36.16.arm and it used to correctly render the "HUKD" site, recently it displays like this.
Screenshot:- ....tried to attach a link to a screenshot but was not allowed.
Just to describe the incorrect rendering of the page, it is presented as a single narrow column down the left edge of the screen with the image thumbnails overlaid on the text
Can anyone help me?
Another thing, ...I have a note of my username and password for this site but can't find anywhere to log in!!

six_h

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Ahaa! Just found where the log in screen has been hidden!
What a strange way to operate, ...similar to the odd rendering of the HUKD site on my phone's browser.
I see that you seem to have some difficulty with the system we use on this planet to denote the hour of the day!
My initial question has a time stamp of "03:47 pm".
This is totally incorrect, if you are using the figures "03:47" this would indicate that the time is thirteen minutes to four in the morning, ...ie in the "wee small hours of the morning" (to paraphrase the lyrics of a song)
If one wishes to indicate that the time is thirteen minutes to four in the afternoon, then the correct nomenclature is:- "15:47", there is no need for the incorrectly added "pm" indicator. ;)
....and by the way, the five minute response time is well and truly past!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress