Why won't my Galaxy S7 let me type in email addresses on login pages?

A

AC Question

Why wont my galaxy S7 let me type in email addresses on login pages (Facebook, Yahoo mail etc) When I type the first letter it disappears when i type the second and so on.

Redjezzer

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Any time I try and enter an email address on a login page (Facebook, Yahoo mail etc) as soon as I start typing the email address it deletes overwrites the previous letter. So as soon as I type "j" followed by "e" the "j" disappears and is replaced with the "e", and so on . so I can only ever type one letter on the email box. The only way I have managed to get over this is to copy and paste the whole email address from another source such as Notes.
Is this a problem with the program or is it a problem with the phone (Galaxy S7).

Bergonzi237

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
I also have this problem. Just downloaded a new app and tried to log in but in the email section anything I type disappears. Happens with some older apps that ask me to log in. What is the remedy please?:(

ezzyman

Apr 15, 2018
Visit site
I had the same issue with new phone overwriting it's self only on login pages. Turn's out when I selected my keyboard when installing my phone, I forgot to download and select uk English so my phone didn't know how to spell on login pages, but it work completely fine every where else on my phone so I presumed it was already selected. Instant easy fix finally.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87