S Health app bug?

A

AC Question

I don't know if this can actually be blamed on Samsung Health or not, but the pattern I'm observing here sure makes me wonder. A few months after buying my Galaxy Note 5, I downloaded an app that sounds Westminster clock chimes every 15 minutes. It worked fine for a while, but then eventually began failing to sound at the proper times. I eventually got tired of that and downloaded another similar app. It too worked at first, but lately, it too has started failing to sound at the correct times.

Now, here's why I'm beginning to wonder if Samsung Health is interfering -- I've noticed that ALL the times both of those apps have failed to sound the clock chimes have been when I'm sitting perfectly still. If I'm walking or driving around in my minivan, they seem to work perfectly. Since Samsung Health records my every step that I take, I'm wondering if there's some kind of bug in it that interferes with other programs when I'm standing still -- and I don't have any other app on my phone that traces my steps like that.